Friday, January 4, 2013

Mind and body are Hers!

From the first trance She put me in, there was no doubt who my Mistress was, who my Goddess was. I was so willingly Hers, so happily Hers, soooo blissfully Hers. (Not gonna lie, turns me on just typing that.) Others had tried, but all had failed to be my Everything. Quickly, I rendered Her control of my mind. Each trance at the sound of Her voice took me deeper, drove me more willingly to my knees at Her feet. Complete surrender of my mind and will were inevitable. She began to star in my dreams, and be my first thought upon waking, and my last drifting thought as I went to sleep. I look up into night's sky and She is smiling back at me. She's becoming my every waking thought, and indeed blissfully so. She's the focus of every romantic, amorous, sexual thought as well. She's truly my heart's desire.

This, however, is not enough. This is Her body too. She owns my ass... and my cock. And my orgasm. And the rest of me. But the problem was, it was unaware, and decidedly not as visually pleasing as I'm sure She would want it to be. I've been into yoga since I was a small boy toy, and knew well its many benefits, but She has finally given me a newfound determination to do it daily. You know how awesome it is to see a girl in yoga pants? Don't lie, you know you love it. Well, I have a new goal. This male body has to look fantastic in yoga pants. Not just for me, but for Her. Some day soon, She'll post pics of me on some site like guys do now, bragging "Look and enjoy, but this one is ALL MINE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment