Monday, April 8, 2013

She's So Dreamy

This morning I sat cross legged on the couch, opened my twitter and see a new picture of my Beloved Goddess wearing a necklace some good boy sent Her. I sat there with that picture of Her for several minutes, smiling and staring at it blankly, occasionally letting out schoolgirl-like sighs. Without a word, I went into a light meditative trance and began to daydream of Her. In my mind, I stared into Her gorgeous green eyes, and swooned when She smiled at me. I knelt down beside Her chair and rested my head in Her lap. She gently rubbed my head and played with my ear as She whispered Her words directly into it. The world around me evaporated. Nothing else mattered. I was in paradise. After a time, I worshipped at Her feet, adoring also Her perfect legs and just spending a moment before Her, just taking in Her beauty. She smiled at me yet again and blew me a kiss. The daydream ended, and found myself whispering only this as I returned to reality: "I love Haylee. She's so dreamy."

No comments:

Post a Comment